Meaning and Making
SAIC’s Campus Master Facilities Plan Forum
Wednesday, February 15, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
MacLean Ballroom, 112 S. Michigan Ave.
Students, faculty, staff, and alumni are invited to participate in this forum where they will engage with peer artists and mentors to explore how SAIC’s Core Values can be realized through a comprehensive Campus Master Facilities Plan.
During this forum we will tackle some key questions including:
- How does SAIC manifest values and identity?
- What are SAIC’s boundaries, both physical and cultural?
- How can the Campus Master Facilities Plan live the SAIC belief that “meaning and making are inseparable?”
- What does it mean to be a student in the heart of Chicago, capitalizing on the city while maintaining a sense of the SAIC identity?
- What inspires you to contribute to the shaping of tomorrow’s world?
- saic posted this